Share your project or startup in our ecosystems and find potential investors, clients, or experts. Share your startup to establish alliances with companies, co-create and prototype to test your technology, and receive feedback from clients and experts.
How ennomotive can help you
Ennomotive is the perfect showcase for your startupAt ennomotive ecosystems, companies look for startups with technological assets (pilots or ready-to-market) that have the potential to disrupt the industry Join our startup calls and show your technology and solutions to our network.
Enhance the visibility of your startup
- Show the technology of your startup to companies and other members of the ecosystem.
- Share your achievements, progress, and projects with the publication of articles that the entire ecosystem can read.
Find business opportunities for your startup
- Discover technology challenges from large corporations in your sector.
- Find opportunities to validate or prototype your technology on-site and accelerate your startup.
- Obtain new clients by showing them how your startup can help them to become more efficient or to develop new products and services.
Discover other relevant startups
- Learn about the needs of companies in your sector and relevant innovation news for your business.
- Discover other startups and their technologies and find inspiration to grow.
- Perform technology monitoring on your competitor’s products and services.
- Contact other startups and SMEs in the ecosystem to establish collaboration agreements.
Be part of our innovation ecosystems
Once you register at ennomotive, you will become part of the general ecosystem for technology innovation, where companies from different sectors publish engineering news and challenges. Moreover, you can request access to other specific innovation ecosystems where your startup may deliver value.
Inside every ecosystem, you will find the necessary tools to connect and interact with its members by participating in a challenge, publishing your technology project, having a discussion on the threads, etc.
Participate in innovation challenges
Challenges represent either a company’s technology needs in the development of innovative products and services or the improvement of company operations.
- Through these challenges, companies identify solutions and potential partners to join forces and accelerate their innovation
- Participate in your ecosystem’s challenges and co-develop products and services with companies and organizations.
- If you want to know everything about how a challenge works, you can visit this section and learn all about it.
Stay tuned to relevant news from your sector
In every ecosystem, you will find the articles & news section where members post information of interest.
- Learn about the latest technologies and how they are applied in different industries.
- Find inspiration in real success cases and stay updated with what other startups are doing and their technology's level of maturity.
- Share your innovation and technology achievements through the publication of articles.
- Become more knowledgeable with articles by global experts from your sector.
- Access different calls, workshops, challenges, and meetings promoted by different actors in the ecosystem.
Interact with other members on the threads
Threads allow you to have public or private discussions with ecosystem members about a specific topic. Besides, the following actions can be done in the threads:
- Discover technologies or market trends.
- Kick-off collaborations with other members.
- Seek solutions to common challenges.
- Look for tips to improve your research.
- And many more.