OPEN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEMS
Join or create an innovation ecosystem
to create new technology solutions
Open innovation ecosystems are hubs where experts, startups, companies, etc. meet to develop innovative products and services around a particular topic. Each ecosystem is created by one or many companies. The topic of the ecosystem is strategic for the companies that belong in it.
In our ecosystems, you can establish synergies with other companies by joining forces in an ecosystem to attract the most relevant startups from your sector.
The ecosystems support companies’ strategic innovation by giving continuity and establishing long lasting partnerships with startups.
Ecosystems feed off of the general ennomotive ecosystem, with over 20,000 members.
Additionally, ennomotive helps to escalate the member network for every ecosystem.
Members are selected as long as they provide value for the ecosystem, like experts with their knowledge or startups with their technologies.
Ennomotive will review every request to access an ecosystem, as well as every user profile before turning into a member.
A company can request to join an existing ecosystem or create its own.
🏢 What Sponsor Companies can do
- Discover startups of your interest, related to the target technologies and industries of the ecosystem.
- Connect with startups and SMEs to carry out collaborative projects, co-develop prototypes, or test new technology solutions.
- Communicate directly with other companies of your Ecosystem to establish collaborations to find solutions to common challenges.
- Open public or private discussion topics to discover technologies or market trends, to learn about the maturity of a technology, to look for improvement tips, to compare experiences with other companies, etc.
- Give visibility to your training events, creative activities, hackathons, webinars, etc. to attract talent and entrepreneurs.
- Share your innovation and technology achievements.
- Launch challenges to find companies, startups and experts that collaborate in your most innovative projects by submitting new solutions from other industries.
- Organize online hackathons with startups and participants from all over the world.
If you want to know how ennomotive can help you accelerate your innovation, please visit Innovation Consulting.
🚀 What Startups, Tech Centers, and Experts can do
- Give visibility to their products and services in our member network to find potential clients and attract investors.
- Get business opportunities by learning about the needs and challenges of the clients.
- Connect with leading companies in the sector and showcase their technologies to establish partnerships.
- Participate in challenges to co-develop new products and services with companies and organizations.
- Carry out prototyping projects to test their technologies and get feedback from clients and experts.
- Technology monitoring about products and services from competitors.
- Give visibility to your technology and innovation achievements in the sector.
- Stay updated on training events, open company activities, hackathons, webinars, etc.
- Access a database of the companies, experts and startups in the ecosystem.
- Stay updated with the news of your ecosystem.
- Share your own articles and content.
- Start discussions (public or private) through threads.
- Connect with members of your ecosystem.
- We will guide you during the specification of the challenge.
- We publish your challenges to find solutions or partners.
- We carry out a startup, expert, and company scouting to solve your challenges.
- We enhance the visibility of your articles through SEO ranking and Social Media.
- We support your initiatives in our Social Media channels.