After running a number of tests, a new Graphene-Copper alloy has proven to have some properties better than pure copper....
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, hydro power plant, sediment accuulation, sediments, 0
Accumulation of sediments is a common problem in reservoirs used in run-of-river hydroelectric plants. And the most common practice...
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, fundacion ICAI, water distribution system, water harvesting, 0
Background Since 2007, the ICAI Engineers for Development Foundation (Fundación de Ingenieros de ICAI para el Desarrollo) has been...
- How to select the right Open Innovation platform for your business
- New Applications for a Graphene-Copper Alloy (15K USD in Prizes)
- 5 Successful Open Innovation Examples You Can Learn Something from
- 6 Mechanical Engineering Innovations that could Change the Industrial Game
- Innovation Challenge for Hydro Power Plant Operations (19K USD in Prizes)
- 3D Printing
- Big Data
- Case Studies
- Challenge Solution
- Consulting Industry
- Innovation Tournaments
- Media Roundup
- mining industry
- Recent Challenges
- Social Media
- Success histories