At present, the window-cleaning process of tall buildings is currently too costly and inefficient and puts the workers involved...
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, ACCIONA, acciona construction, civil engineering, drying soil, 0
In infrastructure construction projects where earthworks predominate, soil occasionally needs to be moved and/or treated and then compacted to...
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, construction, mas errazuriz, metallic mesh, mining, reinforcement, tunnel, 0
The construction and reinforcement of tunnels in mining consist of several activities including the unrolling and placing of a...
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, hydro power plant, sediment accuulation, sediments, 0
Accumulation of sediments is a common problem in reservoirs used in run-of-river hydroelectric plants. And the most common practice...
- Materials that Reduce the Environmental Impact of Mining Operations
- New Window-Cleaning Solution for Tall Buildings (10K USD in Prizes)
- Most Innovative Project 2018: PEMF and multi-wire method
- Most Innovative Project 2018: Complete Transformer Substation
- Most Innovative Project 2018: New Design of Gear Wheels