Selection Day happened on the 28th of November in Santiago de Chile. It was the final round of the...
Mario Honrubia, , Energy, engineers, Sustainability, cpv, oliver loidi, photovoltaic, solar energy, winners, 0
Written by Olivier Loidi In August 2018, ennomotive launched a circular economy challenge to find ways to repurpose waste...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, heavy lifting, heavy lifting automation system, maksym gaievskyi, ukraine, winner, winners, 0
One of the winners of the Heavy Lifting Automation Challenge, Maksym Gaievskyi, answered the questions of our interview and...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, robotics, ferrovial, ferrovial robot challenge winners, hackathon, robot, robotics, winners, 0
Now that you know everything that happened at the #FerrovialRobotChallenge, we would like you to meet the winners, the...
- A scalable pressure ventilator for the treatment of COVID-19 patients globally
- Mechanical Ventilators for COVID-19: Improve the Selected Solution
- Move Over, Humans… Robots are Taking Over Mining Activities!
- Self-sustaining Hydraulic-Assisted Electric Vehicle and its derivatives
- ICU Ventilators for COVID-19: Design and Manufacturing Challenge