Selection Day happened on the 28th of November in Santiago de Chile. It was the final round of the...
Mario Honrubia, , Energy, engineers, Sustainability, cpv, oliver loidi, photovoltaic, solar energy, winners, 0
Written by Olivier Loidi In August 2018, ennomotive launched a circular economy challenge to find ways to repurpose waste...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, heavy lifting, heavy lifting automation system, maksym gaievskyi, ukraine, winner, winners, 0
One of the winners of the Heavy Lifting Automation Challenge, Maksym Gaievskyi, answered the questions of our interview and...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, robotics, ferrovial, ferrovial robot challenge winners, hackathon, robot, robotics, winners, 0
Now that you know everything that happened at the #FerrovialRobotChallenge, we would like you to meet the winners, the...
- RoboCoffee: A Robotics Café with No Human Intervention
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality
- Robomask: An Innovative Mask Against COVID-19 and Pollution
- UV Air Filter for Ventilators to treat COVID-19 Patients
- GOUBLUE Mobility: Solving the Mobility Problems of Today