Written by Manuel Francisco Ortuño Sánchez Grupo Antolin, together with ennomotive, launched 3 challenges in May 2019 as part of...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, General, anatolii, cepsa, engineering principles, winner, 0
Engineering principles: Anatolii, a brilliant engineer from Australia that participated in the CEPSA challenge, explains the importance and the...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, Inspirations, codelco tech, fernanda monasterio, graphene, polymer nanocomposite, winner, 0
In August 2018, ennomotive launched a challenge to help Codelco Tech, the subsidiary of the first mining company in Chile...
Mario Honrubia, , engineers, amir shahar, ICAI, open challenge, water systems, winner, 0
Amir Shahar is the engineer that delivered a low-cost solution for a water distribution system needed by the people...
- Urban Heat Islands: Effects on Climate Change and Potential Solutions
- Drone Control System for Monitoring Structures (12K EUR in Prizes)
- Wheels that climb stairs for all kinds of vehicles and devices
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- ConstructionWithoutCrane: A Revolution in the Construction Industry