Black Mirror technology is simultaneously attainable and impossible-seeming. Or is it? Each episode explores the potential pitfalls of technology, both...
Mario Honrubia, , 3D Printing, Case Studies, General, Innovation, Inspirations, Trends, 3D printing, golf, golf training, industry 4.0, robogolf, robotics, technology, 0
It is well known that Industry 4.0 technology has unlimited applications in diverse areas. There are robots working in...
Patricia Parrado, , Innovation, Inspirations, Success histories, creativity, disruption, engineering crowdsourcing, innovation, robotics, technology, Transport, 0
It is clear that urban vehicles are evolving towards a cleaner, more environmentally friendly area. Electric, cheaper, mini-vehicles are...
Patricia Parrado, , Innovation, Inspirations, Social Media, engineering, engineering crowdsourcing, innovation, science, social media, technology, 0
TOP 5 Engineering Facebook Groups Everybody, everywhere, seems to be busy all the time. Rarely, people have time to...
- Bio oil from biomass: Applications in agriculture, biofuels, and more
- Liquid Harvest: Creating a Circular Economy via the UNIVAT SYSTEM
- Innovative Medical Devices: The Future of Healthcare
- Convert biomass to high-value fuel pellets for home use
- Innovation Strategies to Recover From an Economic Crisis