Alessandro Lagazio, one of the finalists of the Road Delineator Maintenance Challenge, by Ferrovial and Cintra, shares with us his views...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, chile, chuquicamata, copper, mining, Pierce-Smith converter, sustainability, 0
The first Pierce Smith Converter in Chuquicamata has been recently inaugurated and is already running. Its goal is to capture the...
Mario Honrubia, , mining, mining industry, mining, mining projects, mining waste management, sustainability, tailing dam, tailings, 0
Mining waste management: The importance of Tailings Reprocessing Tons of excavated material are extracted every day in mines around...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Start-up, Sustainability, bioengineering, enterpreneurs, mining, mining exploration, sustainability, 0
The kind of mining exploration that exists nowadays is a complex process that requires a lot of time and...
- Urban Heat Islands: Effects on Climate Change and Potential Solutions
- Drone Control System for Monitoring Structures (12K EUR in Prizes)
- Wheels that climb stairs for all kinds of vehicles and devices
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- ConstructionWithoutCrane: A Revolution in the Construction Industry