The term ‘open innovation’ became popular thanks to Henry Chesbrough, CEO at the Open Innovation Center at Berkeley University,...
Mario Honrubia, , Automation Challenges, Recent Challenges, cardboard tubes, cmpc, forsac, heavy lifting, palletizing process automation, 0
Operators working at a multiwall paper bag manufacturing plant are currently lifting heavy weights to carry out the manufacturing...
- Urban Heat Islands: Effects on Climate Change and Potential Solutions
- Drone Control System for Monitoring Structures (12K EUR in Prizes)
- Wheels that climb stairs for all kinds of vehicles and devices
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- ConstructionWithoutCrane: A Revolution in the Construction Industry