ennomotive had the opportunity to help ENEL I&N (Infrastructure & Networks) launch an innovation program in which 30,000 people...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, enap, enel, geothermal energy, renewable energy, south america, 0
Cerro Pabellón is the first geothermal plant in South America and it was opened in March in Ollagüe, at...
- Mechanical Ventilators for COVID-19: Improve the Selected Solution
- Move Over, Humans… Robots are Taking Over Mining Activities!
- Self-sustaining Hydraulic-Assisted Electric Vehicle and its derivatives
- ICU Ventilators for COVID-19: Design and Manufacturing Challenge
- The challenge behind manufacturing ventilators to fight the COVID-19 crisis