After running a number of tests, a new Graphene-Copper alloy has proven to have some properties better than pure copper....
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, chile, chuquicamata, copper, mining, Pierce-Smith converter, sustainability, 0
The first Pierce Smith Converter in Chuquicamata has been recently inaugurated and is already running. Its goal is to capture the...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, mining industry, Sustainability, Uncategorized, antofagasta, bioleaching, chile, copper, microorganism, mining, 0
A group of investigators of the Biomining Laboratory of the Biotechnology Department of the University of Antofagasta, lead by...
- Wheels that climb stairs for all kinds of vehicles and devices
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- ConstructionWithoutCrane: A Revolution in the Construction Industry
- RoboCoffee: A Robotics Café with No Human Intervention
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality