The concept of ‘sustainable development’ is widely known, the infamous image of the three converging circles with the words...
Mario Honrubia, , Recent Challenges, challenge, ciech, circular economy, repurposed materials, soda lime, 0
Despite its high efficiency and effectiveness, Solvay soda production is burdened with large amounts of waste and by-products from...
- Mechanical Ventilators for COVID-19: Improve the Selected Solution
- Move Over, Humans… Robots are Taking Over Mining Activities!
- Self-sustaining Hydraulic-Assisted Electric Vehicle and its derivatives
- ICU Ventilators for COVID-19: Design and Manufacturing Challenge
- The challenge behind manufacturing ventilators to fight the COVID-19 crisis