A group of investigators of the Biomining Laboratory of the Biotechnology Department of the University of Antofagasta, lead by...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, copper nanoparticles, engineering, mining, 0
Antofagasta is once again at the vanguard of the mining field. In this occasion, due to the recent installation...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, enap, enel, geothermal energy, renewable energy, south america, 0
Cerro Pabellón is the first geothermal plant in South America and it was opened in March in Ollagüe, at...
- Mechanical Concrete: The Power of Sustainable Confinement
- Spanish researchers design a CO2-free internal combustion engine
- The Spanish Medical Agency authorizes the OxyVita ventilator
- Liquid Harvest: Creating a Circular Economy via the UNIVAT SYSTEM
- Innovative Medical Devices: The Future of Healthcare