A group of investigators of the Biomining Laboratory of the Biotechnology Department of the University of Antofagasta, lead by...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, copper nanoparticles, engineering, mining, 0
Antofagasta is once again at the vanguard of the mining field. In this occasion, due to the recent installation...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, enap, enel, geothermal energy, renewable energy, south america, 0
Cerro Pabellón is the first geothermal plant in South America and it was opened in March in Ollagüe, at...
- Wheels that climb stairs for all kinds of vehicles and devices
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- ConstructionWithoutCrane: A Revolution in the Construction Industry
- RoboCoffee: A Robotics Café with No Human Intervention
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality