A group of investigators of the Biomining Laboratory of the Biotechnology Department of the University of Antofagasta, lead by...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, copper nanoparticles, engineering, mining, 0
Antofagasta is once again at the vanguard of the mining field. In this occasion, due to the recent installation...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, enap, enel, geothermal energy, renewable energy, south america, 0
Cerro Pabellón is the first geothermal plant in South America and it was opened in March in Ollagüe, at...
- Materials that Reduce the Environmental Impact of Mining Operations
- Efficiency in Automotive Industry: OptiBlanks
- New Window-Cleaning Solution for Tall Buildings (10K USD in Prizes)
- Most Innovative Project 2018: PEMF and multi-wire method
- Most Innovative Project 2018: Complete Transformer Substation