PP Fitted Sheet For Ambulance Covers
Could you help this healthcare company to design a new equipment to manufacture a fitted sheet?
Our client is a manufacturer of safety and sanitation products. They want to manufacture single use fitted sheets for ambulance stretcher mattress covers …
… And they are looking for a process to weld or apply a memory material (elastic, adhesive etc.) to radiuses corners on two ends of a non-woven polypropylene spun-bond…
So … could you helps us solve this challenge?
Help us solve this challenge … the single use sheet specifications are:
- Nonwoven spunbond material will weight from 50gsm to 100gsm
- Length of circumference of is approximately 64.5”” (164 cm”) on each end of sheet
- Memory material width acceptable range 0.5cm – 1.0cm.
- Material cannot contain natural latex.
- Aprox. process cycle time 5 sec./sheet
- Maximum investment budget $ 400,000.00
… And win a 20.000 € cash PRIZE!
Are you a creative engineer? Do you have manufacturing equipment design skills?