Reply To: Renewable energy storage

R. Martinez 

I agree with the fact that finding a way to manage all that surplus and lack of energy taking advantage of already existing technologies like the electric cars can be a very interesting solution, but do you think the idea you suggest could put an end to the problem?

Because if I understood it right it is more about trying to control the demand with the prizes, but I guess some of the demand will embrace the prize whatever it is, don’t you think?

I have been reading some more about it, and I have the impression that there is still a need of a great solution, or a good combination of the existing solutions, as if this matter hasn’t seemed that important until a couple of years ago… or am I being too drastic?

Here is another article I found very interesting, a bit more recent that addresses this topic http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/articles/print/volume-20/issue-1/features/storage/energy-storage-market-outlook-2017-state-of-play.html

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  R. Martinez.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Logo ministerio de economia y competitividad gobierno de españa logo ICEX logo feder seal of excellence  logo chile startuplogo innovo

©2019 Ennomotive Engineering Competitions - Legal Info ENNOMOTIVE SL en el marco del Programa de Iniciación a la Exportación ICEX Next, ha contado con el apoyo de ICEX y con la cofinanciación del fondo europeo FEDER. La finalidad de este apoyo es contribuir al desarrollo internacional de la empresa y de su entorno.

Ennomotive te ayudará a resolver tus desafíos tecnológicos. Si tienes alguna pregunta acerca de nuestra plataforma de innovación abierta, ponte en contacto con nosotros.

Forgot your details?