Reply To: Renewable energy storage

R. Martinez 

I agree with the fact that finding a way to manage all that surplus and lack of energy taking advantage of already existing technologies like the electric cars can be a very interesting solution, but do you think the idea you suggest could put an end to the problem?

Because if I understood it right it is more about trying to control the demand with the prizes, but I guess some of the demand will embrace the prize whatever it is, don’t you think?

I have been reading some more about it, and I have the impression that there is still a need of a great solution, or a good combination of the existing solutions, as if this matter hasn’t seemed that important until a couple of years ago… or am I being too drastic?

Here is another article I found very interesting, a bit more recent that addresses this topic http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/articles/print/volume-20/issue-1/features/storage/energy-storage-market-outlook-2017-state-of-play.html

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  R. Martinez.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Ministerio Economía y Competitividad   Seal Of ExcelenceStart-Up Chile  

©2018 Ennomotive Engineering Competitions - Legal Info ENNOMOTIVE SL en el marco del Programa de Iniciación a la Exportación ICEX Next, ha contado con el apoyo de ICEX y con la cofinanciación del fondo europeo FEDER. La finalidad de este apoyo es contribuir al desarrollo internacional de la empresa y de su entorno.

Forgot your details?