This project describes an innovation based on a multi-wires method that increases the electric current by reducing the obstruction of...
Mario Honrubia, , Automation, Energy, Innovation, robotics, hydroelectric energy, renewable energy, robotics, solar energy, wind energy, 0
Robots are machines which have been programmed to implement series of tasks independently or semi-autonomously, while Automation involves the...
Paula Espíndola, , Energy, engineers, Innovation, Sustainability, marine energy, non conventional renewable energy, pacific ocean, tidal power, waves power, 0
The marine energy is a viable energy source and it’s in constant growth. In fact, studies had proved that...
Enrique Ramirez, , Automation, drones, Energy, challenge, drone, engineering, innovation, operational efficiency, renewables, safety operations, tips, utilities, 0
Drones are commercially used mostly for agriculture, environmental monitoring, search and rescue etc. by using their capability of visual...
- Innovation Strategies to Recover From an Economic Crisis
- Waste to Energy (WTE) and Thermal Renewable sector in the EU
- Spanish solidarity initiative develops a ventilator for countries with COVID-19 spikes
- Innovation VS Invention: Insights of a Problem-solver
- 6 Types of Masks and their Effectiveness against COVID-19