Drones serve a multitude of different purposes which range from: monitoring the security of assets and inventory, surveying hazardous...
Victor Castro, , Automation, drones, aerial systems, autonomous navigation, drones, unmanned aerial systems, UPM, 0
Engineering is in constant development, and a lot of research is needed to maintain this fast evolution in the...
Enrique Ramirez, , Automation, drones, Energy, challenge, drone, engineering, innovation, operational efficiency, renewables, safety operations, tips, utilities, 0
Drones are commercially used mostly for agriculture, environmental monitoring, search and rescue etc. by using their capability of visual...
- Liquid Harvest: Creating a Circular Economy via the UNIVAT SYSTEM
- Innovative Medical Devices: The Future of Healthcare
- Innovation Strategies to Recover From an Economic Crisis
- Waste to Energy (WTE) and Thermal Renewable sector in the EU
- Solidarity initiative develops a ventilator for countries with COVID-19 spikes