In seeking innovation, in looking for new sources of productivity, in transforming to differentiate, day-to-day activities consume the efforts...
At ennomotive, we are always looking for ways of encouraging participation and technological knowledge exchange between the members of...
The industry 4.0 has already emerged in several industries as a response to the new challenges. In this strong...
Sectors such as Civil Engineering or Mining continuously transform the surrounding landscape to provide services to the community and...
It is well known that Industry 4.0 technology has unlimited applications in diverse areas. There are robots working in...
Companies as diverse as smartphone manufacturers to banks or insurance companies and restaurant chains use lean to identify and...
Looking after the environment is a key factor for manufacturing and energy production. The aim for reducing pollution has...
Nowadays, in the industrial manufacturing world the competition between companies is fierce. The current trend is to continuously reduce...
- Innovation Challenge for an Industrial Dust Detector (12K€ in Prizes)
- Top 10 Engineering Websites for Present and Future Professionals
- A Mining Challenge was solved through Open Innovation at Codelco Tech
- A New Innovative Technology for Road Asphalting in the rain
- Open Innovation through Engineering Crowdsourcing
- 3D Printing
- Big Data
- Case Studies
- Challenge Solution
- Consulting Industry
- Innovation Tournaments
- Media Roundup
- mining industry
- Recent Challenges
- Social Media
- Success histories