IoT & Smart Pallets There´s no doubt that smart machines, combined with the industrial IoT, are revolutionizing the manufacturing...
Esther Sanchez Garcia, , Big Data, Inspirations, engineering crowdsourcing, industry 4.0, internet of things, IoT, M2M, manufacturing solutions, 0
Factories 4.0 is a very broad concept, generally described as the next phase of digitization of the manufacturing sector....
- Liquid Harvest: Creating a Circular Economy via the UNIVAT SYSTEM
- Innovative Medical Devices: The Future of Healthcare
- Innovation Strategies to Recover From an Economic Crisis
- Waste to Energy (WTE) and Thermal Renewable sector in the EU
- Solidarity initiative develops a ventilator for countries with COVID-19 spikes