Cerro Pabellón is the first geothermal plant in South America and it was opened in March in Ollagüe, at...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Sustainability, andes green energy, calama, chile, renewable energy, termo solar energy, 0
The new thermic energy project in Chile called Bundang-Gu Calama is an initiative from Andes Green Energy, a South Korean...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining, mining industry, Start-up, Sustainability, bioengineering, enterpreneurs, mining, mining exploration, sustainability, 0
The kind of mining exploration that exists nowadays is a complex process that requires a lot of time and...
- Urban Heat Islands: Effects on Climate Change and Potential Solutions
- Drone Control System for Monitoring Structures (12K EUR in Prizes)
- ennomotive was awarded the ABC Salud Prize for ‘OxyVita Ventilator’
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality
- UV Air Filter for Ventilators to treat COVID-19 Patients