Tim Straatmans, an Australian engineer and inventor/manager at CFS-UNIVAT and Carbon Footprint Solutions, wrote an article about liquid harvest...
Mario Honrubia, , Innovation, Trends, frede jensen, healthcare, innovative medical devices, medical devices, 0
Frede Jensen, the winner of the ICU Ventilators for COVID19: Design and Manufacturing Challenge, who submitted the design for...
Mario Honrubia, , Energy, Innovation, Sustainability, energy, renewables, sustainability, waste to energy, wte, 0
Alessandro Lagazio, one of the finalists of the Road Delineator Maintenance Challenge, by Ferrovial and Cintra, shares with us his views...
- Liquid Harvest: Creating a Circular Economy via the UNIVAT SYSTEM
- Innovative Medical Devices: The Future of Healthcare
- Innovation Strategies to Recover From an Economic Crisis
- Waste to Energy (WTE) and Thermal Renewable sector in the EU
- Solidarity initiative develops a ventilator for countries with COVID-19 spikes