Factories 4.0 is a very broad concept, generally described as the next phase of digitization of the manufacturing sector....
JTC Corporation is Singapore’s leading industrial infrastructure specialist spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape....
Since the introduction of robots for manufacturing around 1800 everything has changed in factories, and it’s still changing. One...
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality
- UV Air Filter for Ventilators to treat COVID-19 Patients
- Bio oil from biomass: Applications in agriculture, biofuels, and more
- Hydrothermal carbonization (HTC) of biomass material
- Mechanical Concrete: The Power of Sustainable Confinement