The scientific community has developed a wide variety of new applications in robotics. Most developed robots have been designed...
Alberto Moñino, , Inspirations, air purifier, hydrogen, pollution, solar energy, university of antwerpen, 0
Society has evolved significantly thanks to groundbreaking inventions, although sometimes they have entailed some negative effects, like pollution. However, now...
Alberto Moñino, , robotics, Trends, Uncategorized, brick layer robot, building, construction, construction technologies, sam, 0
According to the CIC’s (Construction Intelligence Center) Global 50, the global construction market will be worth $10.3 Trillion in...
Alberto Moñino, , Sustainability, Trends, clean energy, columbia university, energy, evaporation engine, hydra, sustainability, water, 0
Many attempts have been made to create an engine that does not need fossil fuels to work. Luckily, one...
- Digital Twin as a predictive tool for the industrial sector and product quality
- UV Air Filter for Ventilators to treat COVID-19 Patients
- Bio oil from biomass: Applications in agriculture, biofuels, and more
- Hydrothermal carbonization (HTC) of biomass material
- Mechanical Concrete: The Power of Sustainable Confinement