Jorge Pérez de Leza is capable of much more than just overcoming an adversity. This Spanish engineer studied Industrial...
UPM Racing is an INSIA-UPM engineering students’ project. Every year, they design and manufacture two formula student vehicles (an...
It is well known that Industry 4.0 technology has unlimited applications in diverse areas. There are robots working in...
Ever since he was 3 years old, Marcos Ruperez wanted to devote his life to technology. His father is...
Innovation and technology are continuously changing our life. New technologies and innovative ideas allow us to have a more...
Ennomotive CEO, Enrique Ramírez, collaborated with the Spanish online economic magazine Expansión Economía Digital with an article about new...
Ennomotive Hackathon Industry 4.0 was a huge success, and the Spanish e-journal Expansión Economía Digital featured an article summarizing...
- Innovation Challenge for an Industrial Dust Detector (12K€ in Prizes)
- Top 10 Engineering Websites for Present and Future Professionals
- A Mining Challenge was solved through Open Innovation at Codelco Tech
- A New Innovative Technology for Road Asphalting in the rain
- Open Innovation through Engineering Crowdsourcing
- 3D Printing
- Big Data
- Case Studies
- Challenge Solution
- Consulting Industry
- Innovation Tournaments
- Media Roundup
- mining industry
- Recent Challenges
- Social Media
- Success histories