Back in the late 90s, technology was not as advanced as it is today. However, mining company Goldcorp was...
We have previously written about how the wisdom of the crowd or external problem-solvers can help the governmental or...
Have you heard of Wolters Kluwer and their innovation tournaments? Walters Kluwer is a global information services and publishing company, headquartered...
Constructing a collaborative network with research institutes and universities can be highly rewarding for innovation: What’s more interesting is...
With the decrease in oil prices in the last couple of months, many executives might finally feel relieved about...
- Meet the winner Maksym Gaievskyi: “Working Remotely is not a Problem”
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality’s impact in the Industry
- New Road Pavement Process Under Heavy Rain Conditions (8K € in Prizes)
- Equitable Water Distribution System for Isolated Places
- Aurora Project: An Environmentally-Friendly Renewable Energy Generation System
- 3D Printing
- Big Data
- Case Studies
- Challenge Solution
- Consulting Industry
- Innovation Tournaments
- Media Roundup
- mining industry
- Recent Challenges
- Social Media
- Success histories