Most governments in the world realize it is highly beneficial to invest in entrepreneurship, Startups and grow this environment...
Paula Espíndola, , engineers, Innovation, mining industry, Sustainability, antofagasta, chile, copper nanoparticles, engineering, mining, 0
Antofagasta is once again at the vanguard of the mining field. In this occasion, due to the recent installation...
Mario Honrubia, , 3D Printing, Innovation, 3D printing, innovative construction materials, nanotechnology, titanium foam, 0
One sector where technological developments are making a big impact is Material Science, in continuous process improvement based on university...
Paula Espíndola, , Energy, engineers, Innovation, Sustainability, marine energy, non conventional renewable energy, pacific ocean, tidal power, waves power, 0
The marine energy is a viable energy source and it’s in constant growth. In fact, studies had proved that...
- Polymer Nanocomposites: the Upcoming Disruption for Energy Saving
- New Materials Improve Mining Operations and the Environmental Impact
- New Window-Cleaning Solution for Tall Buildings (10K USD in Prizes)
- Most Innovative Project 2018: PEMF and multi-wire method
- Most Innovative Project 2018: Complete Transformer Substation